Knowledge Prerequisites for This Course
This course is for an IT professional who spent some time working with general backend technologies. It is assumed that the learner has a grasp of the following:
- Computer Operating System concepts: CPU, Memory, Ports, File System and I/O
- Communication Protocols: TCP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Terminal, Console, Command Line Shell, User, Group, Environment Variables
- Program structure and components: variables, statements, functions, objects
- Program runtime: launch, input, output, logging, daemon mode
- JSON and YAML formats
- Database: tables, columns, rows, indexes, data load and extract operations
- Standard software packaging, versioning and distribution
If you know the above, this course will make you productive in modern backend development in a matter of hours - by placing the clear and focused "explanation stones" precisely along the path for you to follow.
No deviations, so start your timer and begin learning now!